NodeMCU is an open source IoT platform. It includes firmware which runs on the ESP8266 from Espressif Systems, and hardware which is based on the ESP-12 module. The term "NodeMCU" by default refers to the firmware rather than the dev kits. The firmware uses the Lua scripting language. It is based on the eLua project, and built on the Espressif Non-OS SDK for ESP8266. It uses many open source projects, such as lua-cjson, and spiffs.
NodeMCU IoT Module NodeMCU is a IoT Module based on ESP8266 wifi Module. NodeMCU uses Lua Scripting language and is an open source Internet of Things (IoT) platform.Specification of Node-MCU IoT Module
· The Development Kit based on ESP8266, integates GPIO, PWM, IIC, 1-Wire and ADC all in one board.
· Power your developement in the fastest way combinating with NodeMCU Firmware!
· USB-TTL included, plug&play
· 10 GPIO, every GPIO can be PWM, I2C, 1-wire
· PCB antenna
Features of Node-MCU IoT Module
· Open source IoT Platform
· Easily Programmable
· Low cost & Simple to Implement
· WI-FI enabled